Monday, May 03, 2010

Random Fun

So much has happened since my last post in October. I am so sorry it has taken me so long. Life I guess.

Over spring break we went to see Jason and Jill. We were able to take G'baby with us and the kids had a blast. We were able to enjoy the beach, Ripley's Believe it or not museum, go roller skating and a fan favorite - snorkeling and seeing dolphins. Thanks Jas and Jill.

Ian and Anna have both had Birthdays making them 7 and 4 (yes I am old). Ian got a guitar for his birthday and actually just had his first lesson tonight. He is so excited. You know he is going to be in a rock band some day.


Wrestling and basketball have finished up and we continue in Gymnastics, Dance and now Baseball. Anna's dance recital will be the second weekend in June and this year she is in tap instead of ballet. This should be good. This is her first year in softball and she says she likes it. She reminds me a little of Aunt Kimmie no matter how much I object - you all know what I mean...has to have her hair done, right shoes and look good on the field.



Easter at Grandma Kunkel's was great as always. I love that family can still find time to spend together. It is also neat to see how everyone has grown and lives are changing.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes we all know that Aunt Kimmie may have not been the best player on the field but she looked good!!!!! Love your blog, glad you had time to update it. Love you

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this
post! It is the little changes which will make the most significant changes.
Thanks for sharing!
Also see my webpage: Buy Facebook Likes Canada